The Balls! VR Cricket Experience requires some specific equipment to prepare for an event. Equipment required includes;
- HTC Vive Headset
- 2 x HTC Vive Base Station (sensors)
- Play area minimum of 2m x 3m (ideally 3m x 3m)
- Windows PC with a minimum GX1090 Graphics Card
- Keyboard, Mouse and Screen
- Speakers (there is full audio available throughout all levels)
Ideally a large screen should be connected so an audience can view what the player is doing in the virtual reality environment. The spectator screen can be set up to use the view of the player themselves or an alternate spectator view.
The system can be setup in approximately 30 minutes.
Customisation can be included in the game to include automatic tweeting player scores, thank you emails, daily highest score boards and more.